Looking for Sean McLachlan? He mostly hangs out on the Civil War Horror blog these days, but feel free to nose around this blog for some fun older posts!

You can also find him on his Twitter feed and Facebook page.



Tuesday 13 October 2009

My wife is the Spanish Carl Sagan

My wife, Almudena Alonso-Herrero, is featured in a series of online programs about Spanish astronomy.

Almudena talks about the formation and evolution of galaxies. She's very photogenic and does a great job! You can see the videos here. They're in Spanish.

Is this the start of a new career for her? Will she become the Spanish Carl Sagan? I don't mind as long as she doesn't start talking like him.

Image courtesy of NASA. It was made using the Hubble Space Telescope, which Almudena uses regularly. Do I have a cool wife? Yes I do.

No comments: