Looking for Sean McLachlan? He mostly hangs out on the Civil War Horror blog these days, but feel free to nose around this blog for some fun older posts!

You can also find him on his Twitter feed and Facebook page.



Tuesday 23 September 2008

Back in Madrid

Whew! I´m finally back in Spain after far too many flights. Missouri was fun and I got all the research done for my next book, but rainstorms on the last two weekends I was there kept me from camping. Ah well, hopefully I´ll get up into the mountains near Madrid soon. There are several routes near the old Roman highway I hiked a while back that I´d like to try.

London was fun too, but I was there for only two days, just long enough to celebrate Oktoberfest in a fake German beer hall with real German waitresses and to visit the amazing Highgate cemetery, which I´ll post on later. Tonight I´m back to my usual writer´s group, something every writer needs.

No comments: