Looking for Sean McLachlan? He mostly hangs out on the Civil War Horror blog these days, but feel free to nose around this blog for some fun older posts!

You can also find him on his Twitter feed and Facebook page.



Tuesday 15 July 2008

Archaeology News at Grizzled Old Traveler

If you check out the right-hand column you'll see I've added a news feed from the excellent website Archaeology News. Although I haven't dug in the earth for almost a decade now, I still like to keep up with what's going on in the field. Most of the links from this news feed go to newspaper and magazine articles, so they're good for the layman as well as the former professional. I kind of feel bad that I no longer keep up with the academic journals, but there are only 24 hours in a day. I do dip into them occasionally, though.

Oh, and I've added a subscription feed to Grizzled Old Traveler, if you don't like to type in URLs! I did the same with my other blog, Midlist Writer.

No comments: