Looking for Sean McLachlan? He mostly hangs out on the Civil War Horror blog these days, but feel free to nose around this blog for some fun older posts!

You can also find him on his Twitter feed and Facebook page.



Thursday 10 April 2008

Visiting Historic Britain

If you like visiting castles, haunted manors, stone circles, and other historic sites, then check out TimeTravel-Britain, run by friend and fellow writer Moira Allen. There's an ad for it on the sidebar. Yes, I know the link isn't actually attached to the image, I'm still figuring out how to do that. I'm new at this!

Anyway, it's a fun site and I've contributed several articles to it. Check out my articles on the Ely Cathedral and Stained Glass Museum, Southwark Cathedral, the Ashmolean Museum, the London of Samuel Johnson, and much more. There are plenty of great articles by other contributors too.

No comments: