Looking for Sean McLachlan? He mostly hangs out on the Civil War Horror blog these days, but feel free to nose around this blog for some fun older posts!

You can also find him on his Twitter feed and Facebook page.



Saturday 26 July 2008

Cameron Gets His Bike Stolen

The British press has been having a good giggle over Conservative leader David Cameron getting his bike stolen. Cameron has been trying to show himself as the new, greener, kinder face of the Tory party by cycling to work, but having his official car follow him with his briefcase and suit kind of undermines his green credentials.

Still, becoming a victim of petty crime does make him more like one of us. I guess. The fact that he didn't lock it properly shows he doesn't think like one of us.

I'm still sore because when I was writing my guidebook to London, a nun on the Tube said I looked like him.

I most certainly do not!!!!

No comments: